What are the benefits of Permanent Eyeliner?
Love the look of liner but hate having to apply in everyday? Permanent Eyeliner is just the solution you are looking for.
It can be frustrating trying to draw your liner on perfect daily, or combat the smudging that can happen during the day. AMB offers several styles of eyeliner to suit every taste and eye shape.
We can make your lash line appear darker and thicker with a lash enhancement or give the eyes a more youthful look with a small wedged wing. Full out glam is also an option with a Winged Liner (top and bottom).
Each liner is individually drawn and shaped perfectly to the client’s natural eye shape.
It is ideal for people who have excessively watery eyes or who wear contact lenses.
No, a separate appointment for consultation is usually not necessary. I always send out a list of preliminary questions to my prospective clients and if you answer those questions with the desired answers a consultation is not necessary. I will however always require a consultation if you have previous permanent make up done on the area you are inquiring about.
You definitely can go out immediately after your permanent make up procedure. I usually tell my clients that they get as a red or swollen as they do when they get waxing for eyebrows, eyeliner can get a bit swollen because that tissue is very delicate and the lips can get a bit swollen as well. Most swelling goes down within 24 hours of the procedure.
I prefer to have your brows in their natural state so I can see the exact color and hair growth pattern before your permanent make up procedure.
Yes, there are several things that need to be done before and after your permanent make up procedures. All of these will be detailed out in the paperwork that will be emailed to you when you make your appointment.
There are several factors that determine if you are a good candidate for permanent make up. When you inquire about the service you will get a detailed list of questions to answer to determine which procedure is right for you.
The length of time depends on the service chosen. Appointments run between 1 1/2 hours to 2 1/2 hours.
I use a pre-numbing cream before the procedure and a numbing gel once the skin is opened. I try my best to work back-and-forth so that no one spot gets too much work done at a time. I do my absolute best to keep you as comfortable as possible. Most clients report little to no pain.
Prior to your semi-permanent cosmetic enhancement think about the look that you would like to achieve. Cosmetic enhancements normally require multiple applications sessions. To achieve the best results you will be required to return for at least one additional enhancement 6 weeks after the initial application.
Be prepared for the color intensity to be significantly sharper and darker immediately after the procedure. This will subside and become softer as the skin heals. This process can take up to 14 days.
– If you experience keloids on any part of your body this procedure is not recommended.
– Tell your technician if you are allergic to any numbing agents such as Lidocaine.
– Tell your technician if you have ANY MEDICAL ISSUES….the list would be too long to write out…..so PLEASE tell your tech about ANY MEDICAL ISSUES, including, but not limited to: Glaucoma, Hypothyroidism, Chrone’s Disease, Lupus, ANY Autoimmune Disease or any other issue that is medical and can affect the outcome and safety of the procedure.
– Do not sun tan 2 weeks prior to appointment.
– Do not take Aspirin or Ibuprofen 2 days prior to or after your procedure. Tylenol is safe to take if needed.
– Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor.
– Keep alcohol intake to a minimum 2 days prior to and after your procedure.
– Do not consume caffeine before your appointment.
– Do not use Retin A or anti-aging skincare products close to the enhancement site 1 week prior to or after your procedure.
– Do not use AHA skincare products close to the enhancement area 2 weeks prior to or after your procedure.
– You must be off Accutane one year prior to getting the procedure done.
– As with electrolysis the National Blood Service does not accept donations of blood for 1 year after a cosmetic enhancement.
Liner will appear thicker, darker and swollen. Ice may be used to reduce swelling.
Pigment will begin to lift off and it will feel tight. May itch, do not pick.
Day 5 and After:
Color will mature to its final result.
Eyelash Extensions MUST be taken off 2 weeks prior to the procedure and can not be put back on until the procedure is completed and fully healed.
DO NOT wear contact lenses during the procedure or for 24 hours after. If eyes are light sensitive sunglasses can be worn.
DO NOT dye, perm, use an eyelash curler or apply lash extensions for at least 2 weeks after procedure.
Do NOT use mascara for 5 days.
Please use a new tube of mascara to avoid the spread of bacteria. Do not go right up to the lash line. Remove with baby oil or Vaseline so you don’t rub into the liner.