Microchanneling is collagen stimulation by microchannel delivery of peptides, growth factors & cytokines. A tiny array of micro-filaments is gently applied to create thousands of stimulating microchannels in your skin. It rejuvenates with little to no recovery time, and produces both corrective and anti-aging results.
Procell Therapy improves the appearance of aging skin, increases the vitality of your skin, and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, acne & acne scarring. It also improves the clinical health of your skin by stimulating a rejuvenation cascade that your body has built in, just waiting to be activated! Procell turns it on!
Procell MicroChanneling induces new collagen and reduces the signs of aging via stimulation of your Stem Cells, and the introduction of potent peptides, growth factors and Stem Cytokines.
Who wants healthy, youthful skin?!
GET READY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PROCELL THERAPIES IS CHANGING THE SKINCARE GAME www.angelamaionebeauty.com 203-828-0720Posted by Angela Maione Beauty on Monday, January 27, 2020
3 to 4 Sessions are typically needed and recommended per section.
Face – $375 per session
Neck – $300 per session
Knees – $300 per session
Arms – $300 per session
Stomach – $300 per session
Package Deal – Buy 3 sessions, receive the 4th at 50% off
MicroChanneling stimulates the body to release peptides, cytokines and growth factors that induce collagen production. As you get older, the stem cells that produce these vital proteins lose efficacy and decline in population, so microchanneling alone becomes less and less effective. Because of premature aging the MicroChannel Delivery Serum, and the post care Cellular Renewal Serum and Healing Accelerator become more necessary to produce improvement. Use of the Livra products ensure the skin continuously receives potent, robust, pristine peptides, cytokines and growth factors even in between treatments. Think of diet and exercise – MicroChanneling without serums is like exercising without dieting. Results will be good with MicroChanneling only, great with serums.
Dermaplane, Microdermabrasion or an enzyme peel may be performed immediately before MicroChanneling as long as the face is disinfected before MicroChanneling. Immediately following MicroChanneling. LED light therapyand oxygen may be applied.
Any condition that seriously impairs your immune system, active radiation or chemotherapy, pregnant or nursing, uncontrolled diabetes, allergy to stainless steel, chronic inflammatory skin disease, Accutane in the past 2 years, hemophilia or similar bleeding disorder
You will typically notice an improvement in the quality and appearance of your skin within the first 24 hours. After 2-3 treatments a thicker more robust, collagen filled cellular matrix will produce more consistent and noticeable improvement. And 6 or more treatments may be recommended for scarring, laxity and wrinkles. For hair regrowth some reactivation typically appears within the first two weeks, with noticeable improvement after about 5 weeks.
Anything from minor redness, to a deep red flush, which clears up in 4 to 72 hours, depending on how aggressive the treatment is.
You can apply make-up, sunblock and other topical products after about 90 minutes.
Fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, stretch marks, hair loss, and rosacea are all conditions that MicroChanneling can improve.
Hyaluronic acid and a combination of purified proteins designed to amplify rejuvenation. There are no human or animal cells, DNA, blood or other foreign substances. The product has been used safely and effectively for over a decade.
No. It can improve the appearance of scars
Ask yourself the following questions, and please inform your technician of any that apply to you when booking:
- Are you over 18 years of age?
- Do you take aspirin or blood thinners regularly?
- Have you had injectables in the past 30 days?
- Have you taken any mood altering drugs in the past 8 hours?
- Do you have a history of cold sores, herpes, or fever blisters?
- Are you sensitive to latex?
- Have you had a chemical or LASER PEEL? If so, when?
- Do you have trouble healing?
- Are you currently undergoing radiation or chemotherapy?
- Are you currently using Retin-A, AHA, or other exfoliating skin care products?
- Are you allergic to any metals?
- Are you currently taking anti inflammatory medications or steroids?
- Are you allergic to any anesthetics, (any of the “caines”)?
- Do you have a history of skin disease?
- Do you have a history of skin sensitivity?
- Are you currently taking Vitamin A or E in any form?
- Are you pregnant or nursing?
- Are you currently being treated by a dermatologist?
- Please note any that apply to you: Heart Condition, Hyper Pigment, Hepatitis, Smoker, HIV, Keloid Above Neck, Cold Sores, Accutane in last 2 years, Allergic to Steel, Diabetes, Chronic Skin Disease, or Hemophilia.